Design Detergent: Coming clean with our notions and ideas.
HDG adds interactive designer to the team!
by Jo Singer
We are delighted to welcome Chris Schoonover to the HDG team.
As a designer and front-end developer, with a degree in advertising from Rowan University, Chris brings a terrific combination of skills to Howard Design Group.
From SEO to website design to social marketing, Chris will be using his creative talents and knowledge of programming and the web to support the digital needs of our clients. Hailing from the rolling hills of southern New Jersey, Chris joins us after working for the Philadelphia Magazine as an interactive designer.
This is a very exciting time — we created this position in response to the continued growth that we’re seeing here at HDG. We are very much looking forward to introducing Chris to our clients and partners over the coming months.
FYI, in his spare time, Chris sings and plays rock and roll. Ah, the talent!
- Philadelphia Zoo Launches Its New Website
- HDG is growing! We welcome another graphic designer to the team.
- HDG Clients win 2013 HEMR Educational Advertising Awards
- The Content Development Challenge!
- First Impressions Count with LinkedIn
- Improve your prospective student to applicant conversion rate!
- Is your marketing partner up to the challenge that social media now presents?
- You’ve got to look good to compete with social!
- HDG adds interactive designer to the team!
- Have you put the Google +1 Button on your website yet?
- Carl Stoltenberg
- Diane Savoy
- Doodie Meyer
- Peter Gialloreto
- Dori Urqhart
- Eiran Lowrey
- Jeff Ciocci
- Sarah Korn
- Jo Singer